College of Architecture and Environmental Design
City and Regional Planning Department
BS in City and Regional Planning
The purpose of the Parlier Business Park Specific Plan is to:
• Develop the Business Park Zoning District and appropriate development standards.
• Prepare design guidelines for architecture, storefront design, landscaping, and signs that enhance the PBP image and encourage compatible manufacturing and warehouse uses.
• Develop an appropriate urban design and streetscape concept plan for the PBP.
• Encourage the development of the PBP as a center for manufacturing and warehouse uses.
• Ensure consistency with the Parlier General Plan.
The PBPSP has been developed to allow a mix of the manufacturing, warehouse, hangar/storage, and office uses currently permitted in the City of Parlier’s Business Park Zoning District.
The high quality contemporary architectural design concept will allow groupings of professional, administrative, and high-technology research and manufacturing uses, accompanied by limited commercial activities to support such uses. The sizes of the proposed parcels and roadway layout is planned to achieve orderly and logical circulation for the light industrial and office uses envisioned within the PBPSP.
Available for download on Monday, June 10, 2024